1. Do you often have songs stuck in your head? Does it bother you? What sort of songs get stuck for you?
(a) I would say relatively often (b) rarely does it bother me (c) any genre, just depends on what I'm listening to at the time or what I've picked up on.
2. Do you converse with yourself in your head? How distinct are the pieces (from "I'm alone in there" to "there are several distinct people who inhabit our body")?
(a) Kinda (b) I don't have a sort of multiple person identity in terms of an inner voice, it's more just a reflective thing.
3. How easy it is for you to do math in your head?
Fairly easy. I worked in a few shops, and ended up in the accounts department for one of them. I'm often surprised by people needing calculators to do basic calculations.
4. How easy is it for you to visualize things in your head?
Pretty easy, I have a good imagination.
5. Anything else we should know about that's going on in your head?
There's usually a lot going on in there, too much I'm told from time-to-time. It's all rather chaotic and disorganised though, which is either a lack of mental discipline or just me.