1. When was the last time you cheated?
I cannot remember the last time I cheated.
2. When was the last time you stole?
Probably when I nicked some office stationary. That's as good as it gets.
The only thing I ever really stole was some sweets when I was about 10 years old.
3. When was the last time you lied?
I never lie.
4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property?
Wow, pretty heavy with the negativity on this Friday Five. I have never actively broken or vandalised anything. I remember many many years ago I accidentally tipped a cupboard over in our home economics class (at school). It was full of dishes and they all broke. The headmaster wrote a letter to my parents with the bill, suggesting that I was a layabout and a vandal :-)
5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one?
I honestly cannot remember. I always go out of my way to ensure people are not hurt, sucker that I am.